Bitnetix maintains a twitter feed at @BitnetixStatus. This feed is used to inform our customers of service-related outages and problems with our platform and upstream providers. You are welcome to follow @BitnetixStatus on your own, but the latest status updates are always available here as well. More details for complex outages may also be located in the archives.
- Root cause analysis of today's 30 minute outage that started at 15:37 EST in progress.
- Service has returned to normal, but we are continuing to monitor.
- A network disruption is causing our upstream providers to have less than 100% success rate with delivering calls. Details as they arrive.
- Maintenance will be performed on our New York city equipment, on February 14th 2013 after 1:00 AM EST. No customer impact is expected.
- All services fully restored.
- One of our outbound routes is currently unavailable. Calls are still able to be made through a secondary provider.
- All outbound calling services operational at this time.
- All services operational at this time.
- We’re giving away prizes for dropping your business card in our fish bowl at our open house today from 5-7pm.
- Join us today from 5-7pm for out open house at 150 Lucius Gordon Drive, 14586. Meet our staff, enjoy some food make FREE phone calls!!